Birds: Different National birds name by country
Birds are important symbols for many nations or countries, and different national birds shows the broad diversity of avifauna all over the world, as well as birds’ roles in different culture and high society.
Are you hear national birds of different countries?
How to choose National Birds of country?
National birds are just important and necessary symbols to put on stamps, country currency, country flags or other official country emblems. These birds are always carefully selected because they shows something notable about own country itself. They may be part of the nation’s culture, history or an endemic species or representative the qualities of the nation values, such as nation strength, bravery, and important elegance. Some birds are selected for their gorgeous beauty, others for their sweet voices. Still, others may be useful generalizations of birds rather than species.
The list of national birds are given below,
- Zambia: African Fish Eagle (Haliaeetus vocifer)
- S. Virgin Islands: Bananaquit (Coereba flaveola)
- United States: Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus)
- United Arab Emirates: Peregrine Falcon (Falco peregrinus)
- Turkey: Redwing (Turdus iliacus)
- Thailand: Siamese Fireback (Lophura diardi)
- Sweden: Common Blackbird (Turdus merula)
- Sudan: Secretary Bird (Sagittarius serpentarius)
- Sri Lanka: Sri Lanka Junglefowl (Gallus lafayetii)
- South Sudan: African Fish Eagle (Haliaeetus vocifer)
- read more about grey parrot click
- Angola: Red-Crested Turaco (Tauraco erythrolophus)
- Antigua and Barbuda: Magnificent Frigatebird (Fregata magnificens)
- Aruba: Aruba Burrowing Owl (subspecies of the Burrowing Owl) (Athene cunicularia arubensis)
- Austria: Barn swallow (Hirundo rustica)
- other national birds name are
- Bahrain: Himalayan Bulbul (Pycnonotus leucogenys)
- Belarus: White Stork (Ciconia ciconia)
- Belize: Keel-Billed Toucan (Ramphastos sulfuratus)
- Bhutan: Common Raven (Corvus corax)
- Botswana: Lilac-Breasted Roller (Coracias caudatus)
- Cambodia: Giant Ibis (Thaumatibis gigantean)
- Chile: Andean Condor (Vultur gryphus)
- Costa Rica: Clay-Colored Thrush (Turdus grayi)
- Denmark: Mute Swan (Cygnus olor)
- Dominican Republic: Palmchat (Dulus dominicus)
- Egypt: Golden Eagle (Aquila chrysaetos)
- Whooper Swan (Cygnus cygnus)
- Estonia: Barn swallow (Hirundo rustica)
- Grenada: Grenada Dove (Leptotila wellsi)
- Haiti: Hispaniolan Trogon (Priotelus roseigaster)
- India: Indian Peafowl (Pavo cristatus)
- Iraq: Chukar Partridge (Alectoris chukar)
- Jamaica: Red-Billed Streamertail (Trochilus polytmus)
- Latvia: White Wagtail (Motacilla alba)
- Luxembourg: Goldcrest (Regulus regulus)
- Mauritius: Dodo (Raphus cucullatus)
- Myanmar: Grey Peacock-Pheasant (Polyplectron bicalcaratum)
- Nepal: Himalayan Monal (Lophophorus impejanus)
- Nicaragua: Turquoise-Browed Motmot (Eumomota superciliosa)
- Norway: White-Throated Dipper (Cinclus cinclus)
- Pakistan: Chukar Partridge (Alectoris chukar)
If you really enjoyed this post, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook and pin post images on your Pinterest. Thank you!
Did you read Top facts about Different National birds name by country? on the way? Which one you are reading—and how it is similar to one of these?
- What do you think about Most Beautiful birds in world?
- What would you like differently?
- What other ideas do you think to this list that I may have not mentioned?
Leave a comment below to tell us about your feed back!
Related Topics: If you enjoy this post, then there are some more interesting article are given below for you!