Facts about Breeding Dogs
This article is about the dog and dog type’s classification qualities foods and habbits behavior etc.
CLASSIFICATION AND TYPES
There are many dogs groups and specious
They all have different purposes and based on uses and characteristics, these groups are helpful to identify the dogs.
Labrador retriever, bull, pug, beagle, rowtwiller, Great Dane, boxer and Yorkshire are common type of them, they can be lovely and also haunted in some cases.
Butter, meat, almond, salmon, broccoli, oatmeal, yogurt, cheese, carrots and others are favorite food of dogs. These super foods are contains many nutrients fibers and also protein which are helpful for dogs health.
- Penelope Cruz Sánchez is a Spanish actress and beautiful model. At the age of 14, she performed her acting on television
- They can read out our signs of happiness sadness and other our behavior.
- They want to play with new toys then others old toys.
- They spit oxytocin when dogs and humans share a complementary eyes with them
- They feel jealous from activities of other person or animals.
- They are used to find out criminals.
- They are much faithful for their boss, and ready to die for him.
- Burying food. You may see some time, that dogs put their food underground or hidden areas.
- Chasing others. They follow and track others animal and caught them.
- Turning around to sleep others.
- Liking other people and animal faces are common thing.
- They can care of people their children and their homes.
- Sometimes dogs and cats may be friends
They have also strange behavior such as became aggressive at little things which they disliked, and ready to harm others.
Others Things are as given bellow.
- LIFE SPAN OF DOMESTIC DOG; 11_13 or 14 years
- SLEEPING TIME; 10 to 14 hours
- HEIGHT; 16 to 122 cm at shoulder
- GESTATION AGE; 59 to 69 0r 70 days.
If you really enjoyed this post, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it to spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook and pin post images on your Pinterest. Thank you!
- Did you feel this article is intrestring? Which one dog you have in your home —and how it is beneficial to you?
- What do you think about buying beautiful puppy?
- What would you want dog different than the list?
- What other ideas can you add to this list that I may have not mentioned?
Which of these ideas would work for you? Leave a comment below to tell us what you’ll be trying out.