Lily flower color, type, and plantation facts
The beautiful and much spotless Lily has eternal beauty. It belongs to the genus of beauty herbaceous flowering plants which grow from bulbs, Lilies hold a major reputation of different majestic flowers in ancient flower mythology, and it is a special significant part of our traditional culture and literature and found almost all parts of the world.if you want to know other facts of garding
Lilies flower types and color
There are different colors of Lili flowers such as,
White lilies it is the symbol of beauty, purity, and modesty.
Orange Lili is a harmonious mixture of White and Red color, orange lilies pay the feelings of honor and respect which you give someone.
Red lily is the symbol of love and passion for others. And the red lilies act the same other color. The unique and beautiful red lilies give the message of Love to others.
Yellow lilies is the symbol of happiness and it covey the massage of happiness.
How to plant Lili flower
There are some tips for plantation of lili flower are given below,
- Select which site and soil that can drains well. How can you know? After a good heavy rain, find a spot area that is the firstly dry out. Water trapped under the overlapping the scales on the lily bulb may cause under rot, so a well-drained site is necessary for its best growing.
- Lilies need much sunlight. For dependable beauty blooms, lilies need 5 to 8 hours for sunlight a day. If it’s heavy shady lite, the stems will try to lean towards the sunlight or get spindly and fall over.
- Lilies are best suited for Zones 4 to 8. Loosen the perfect soil to a depth of 13 to 15 inches.
- For a good and effect, plant lilies in different groups of 4 to 5 bulbs.
- Apply a high-potassium and sodium liquid fertilizer every 3 to 4 weeks from planting until 5 to 7 weeks after flowering.
- Apply a thick layer of compost each autumn and spring, followed by a 2 to 3-inch layer.
- If your part doesn’t have snow cover, keep a best soil moist in winter.
- When lily shoots grow up through in the spring, start remove it gradually.
- Divide plants into every 3 to 5 years as new growth start in the spring. Just lift the other plant and divide the clumps.
- After plantation of this flower you should give some water day after day then you can increase the quantity of water for best growing.
- Through these instruction you will grow a perfect Lili flower.
If you really enjoyed this post, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook and pin post images on your Pinterest. Thank you!
Did you read Top facts about lily flower on the way? Which one you are reading—and how it is similar to one of these?
- What do you think about Most Beautiful lily flower?
- What would you like differently?
- What other ideas do you think to this list that I may have not mentioned?
Leave a comment below to tell us about your feed back!
Related Topics: If you enjoy this post, then there are some more interesting article are given below for you!