Burj Khalifa Interesting facts and Information
- Are you want to know information about Burj Khalifa?
- Are you hear about Burj Khalifa building, ticket and other interesting facts?
- This is the tallest building of world. It’s most beautiful tourist attraction building in Dubai.
Burj Khalifa, is also knwn as Khalifa Tower. For also known as Burj Dubai or Dubai tallest Tower, but its name was changed into Burj Khalifa when the tower was opened on January 5th 2010. Burj Khalifa, has additionally the word Khalifa because it has an important and significance in Islam fr whole world muslims, it is also called Islamic world’s supreme and super leader of Muslims.
Burj Khalifa Location
The location of Burj Khalifa is 1 (Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard), United Arab Emirates Dubai, the tower is situated in Downtown Dubai, and area of along with Sheikh Zayed main Road, it’s one of many districts in this city that filled with much of high buildings, another district with beautiful amount of building is Dubai Marina, the two districts is approximately 10 miles ahead from it. other information included
Design and Development of Burj Khalifa
The architecture design of burj khalifa is a triple-lobed footprint, like as the beautiful Hymenocallis flower. The tower is composed of two elements arranged around a unique central core. Its modular, u-shaped structure, with other setbacks along each of its four wings provides an inherently stable significance configuration for the structure and give a good floor plates for million residential. Thirty -six helical levels low the cross section of the tower.
The central core of this building emerges at the top bottom and culminates in an area which sculpted spire. A Y-shaped floor plan considered as maximum views of the Arabian city. It is the first highest prevalent building in Islamic architecture.
Height and ticket of Burj Khalifa
- The highest occupied floor area is level 15, which is 585m high from its ground. For public sightseeing, there are 4 observation decks, respectively on levels 125,130 and 150.
- The perfect level 160 is now the world’s highest observation at a height of 650 meters.
- The Level ticket of its tallest building floor 125, 126 and 149 about US$ 104.98.But others floor has different tickets level.
- if you want to know other tallest building click
Uses of Burj Khalifa
- The tower is used in a variety of many purposes, such as respectively are Office, Hotels, People Residential, Food Restaurant, Communication and other observations.
- The 40th floor or level 40 and floors below are used for residential hotels, the floors from level 40 to level 109 are mainly used for tourist or other people residences.
- Above level 109 to level 155 are office uses place, with the exception of level 125,127 and level 150, which are the 2 separated observation decks uses for public sigh viewing area.
- And there’s also a food restaurant set at level 125, named Atmosphere restaurant.
- The floors above level 155 to 164 are also known for mechanical floors. The number of floors is as so huge as there are maximum total number of 2910 stairs from the first ground floor to 155th floor.
If you really enjoyed this post, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook and pin post images on your Pinterest. Thank you!
Did you read Top facts about BURJ KHALIFA on the way? Which one you are reading—and how it is similar to one of these?
- What do you think about Most Beautiful Buildings of world?
- What would you like differently?
- What other ideas do you think to this list that I may have not mentioned?
Leave a comment below to tell us about your feed back!
Related Topics: If you enjoy this post, then there are some more interesting article are given below for you!