“Twilight” Movie facts that you didn’t Know
- If you are really fan of twilight movie and so curies to know this movie facts, so in this article we will tell you which things that you may did know about this movie.
- Twilight is the series of book which is written by Stephanie Meyer.
- Publishing of this movie through a brown company.
- This movie is about new moon eclipse breaking down and separating of novella.
- Twilight movie is classified by young girl and boy, their romance and fantasy.
- The idea is came from when a vampire see a dream to drink a young lady blood.
- Twilight took many years to shoot and published.
- Twilight movie won the best movie award in 2009.
- This movie is translated about 39 to 40 language.
- The vampires of this movie weren’t the only ones to wear many contacts in the film.
- Kristen Stewart, whose eyes are already naturally green, then after she wore brown contacts to match how Bella’s eyes look were described in this movie.
- Robert Pattinson sang two original and super songs for the movie: the song are “Never Think,” which is played when Bella and young Edward get dinner in Port Angeles party and “Let Me Sign,” which is played after when Bella is bitten by young James in the ballet studio.
- They had 750 extras in red beautiful robes to film the in Italian festival scene from New Moon.
- Nikki Reed wears a wig in twilight because her all hair fell out after the bad and heavy extreme dyeing process in Twilight, which took 38 hours.
- Kristen Stewart graduated from high school the same time as Bella graduated, but wasn’t able going to have a ceremony. So, she took a sweet mock photo of an extra handing her a diploma in her hand, while dressed in a small cap and a gown.
- Drew Barrymore was selected to direct moon Eclipse. The role automatically went to David Slade.
- Robert also learned to drive for this movie and has a best Oregon driver’s license.
- The first Breaking Dawn movie also gained an R-rating because the sex scene of this movie was too hot.
- Robert Pattinson got fired for being too emo. He said he always thought that Bella and Edward’s relationship was “much serious all the time,” but then he admitted “was probably going a little mistake.”
- The title of this book was (forks).
If you really enjoyed this post, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook and pin post images on your Pinterest. Thank you!
Did you read Top FACTS ABOUT TWILIGHT MOVIE on the way? Which one you are reading—and how it is similar to one of these?
- What do you think about Most INSPIRATIONAL MOVIE IN HOLLYWOOD?
- What would you like differently?
- What other ideas do you think to this list that I may have not mentioned?
Leave a comment below to tell us about your feed back!
Related Topics: If you enjoy this post, then there are some more interesting article are given below for you!