Lauren Conrad Diet Plan and Workout Routine: Lauren Conrad is an American fashion designer, writer, author, and television actress. Her fame spread worldwide due to her fantastic role on Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County.
Lauren Conrad focuses on keeping a healthy diet consisting of mostly organic fruits, vegetable complex carbohydrates, and proteins that are lean like beans, tuna, and turkey.
Lauren Conrad Diet Plan
Lauren Conrad focuses on her breakfast more than any other meal throughout the day. In addition, she makes sure that each meal is complete and leaves nothing wanted in her snacks; her breakfast contains complex carbohydrates and fibers that give her the energy she requires in the morning, without the threat of crashing midday which is a result of simple carbs.
- Height:5 feet 3 inches or 1.62 m
- Weight: 119 pounds or 54 kg
- Age: 35 years
When looking at her body dimensions, it’s evident that Lauren remains mindful of the foods she puts into her body. Every meal she prepares is created with the finest ingredients and includes food items that increase her natural immunity and metabolism. Her usual diet involves:
- Fresh Vegetables
- Crust Pizza
Which Supplements Does Lauren Conrad Use?
While Lauren strives to ensure all the nutritional requirements she needs by eating a balanced diet, she will take supplements to get a handful of essential nutrients. Here are a few supplements she’s been known to use throughout the years:
How Often Does Lauren Conrad Stick to Diets?
Lauren isn’t confined to a strict diet. She often falls off course when she tries to follow a strict diet. However, she is prone to change her diet and start meal prep by introducing an eat-clean and low-carb diet during photoshoots.
What Was Lauren Conrad’s Bridal Diet?
With her wedding day coming up, Lauren focused more on staying healthy and not just being slimmer. In the end, she decided not to restrict herself to food during the wedding week. She loves food, but be aware of her diet and is determined to stay low in carbohydrates when she needs to get her body ready for an event.
Lauren Conrad’s Workout Routine
Lauren Conrad does not follow any particular diet plan, but she enjoys eating pizzas at times. That means her secret to getting those flawless figures is her unwavering determination to follow her workout routine.
Lauren Conrad works out in an intense blend of fitness and kickboxing. She also mixes the exercises to add variety and keep things fresh from time to moment.
Lauren Conrad’s Exercise Plan
Lauren Conrad’s workouts incorporate cardio, circuit training, and kickboxing. They are developed especially for her by her coach Jarett Del Bene. The exercises are designed to build muscle mass without gaining weight. The aerobics routine is also done every day for three days and completed five days in a row.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday:
Aerobics is Lauren’s favorite workout to hit her crucial muscle groups as well as keep her blood flowing. Her workout circuit includes:
- Burpees 3 sets of each 60 seconds
- Sumo Squats – 3 sets of 60 seconds each
- Jumping Jacks Three Sets of each 60-second duration
- Pushups on Knees with knees – Three groups each of 30 seconds
- Alternating Front Lunges Three sets each of sixty seconds
- Throw Right and Left Punches Three sets of each 60 seconds
- The planks have leg Lift Three sets each of 60 seconds
- Bicycle Crunches three sets, each lasting 60 seconds
When the above circuit is completed, she takes a two-minute break to recharge and then begins the routine over two additional rounds.
As Lauren’s most-loved exercise, kickboxing is one that she does with utmost dedication. To maintain a healthy balance, she will sometimes change the routine and substitute it by running, swimming, step aerobics, exercises on the elliptical. Here are some of the routines she incorporates into her kickboxing regimen:
- Then, you can do cardio for 30 minutes to get warm.
- Skipping Rope Exercises Three sets of five minutes each
- Kickboxing Round 1 – Jab-Cross-Uppercut-Low Punch-Kick for 3 minutes
- Press and Squat 3 sets of one minute each
- Kickboxing Round 2 – Jab-Cross-Kick-Hook-Low Punch for 3 minutes
- Lunges for 1 minute
- Kickboxing Round 3 – Jab-Cross-Uppercut-Kick-Hook-Low Punch-Kick-Jab for 3 minutes
- Squat and Push for one minute.
- Repeat the workout a few times
Saturday, Sunday: Rest
Although Lauren enjoys her leisure days just as everyone else who has had an intense week of training, however, she isn’t content to sit in her bed. Instead, she uses the time to do simple exercises like running along with the beach or hiking, kayaking, and much more. These activities help her stay fit for the next week’s training and give her peace of mind.
Lauren Conrad’s Bridal Workouts
In contrast to the majority of celebs, Lauren Conrad didn’t take up any training special to appear stunningly gorgeous on her wedding day. Instead, she relies on her regular exercise routine and her sports.
Lauren Conrad cares about looking beautiful and works hard to achieve the perfect results. However, she isn’t one to let her beauty get in the way of having a little fun in life. She is a big believer in the “Work Hard, Play Hard” philosophy, and it’s refreshing to see a celebrity who doesn’t take things too seriously all the time. Despite this, her dedication towards her health is just as commendable as that of Charlize Theron.
If you really enjoyed Lauren Conrad Diet Plan and Workout Routine, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to your friends or sharing it on Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, or Facebook. Thank you!
Did you read “Lauren Conrad Diet Plan and Workout Routine” on the way? Which one are you reading—and how similar to one of these? If you enjoy this article, then read these articles of the same genre!
Here are some top celebrity feet image galleries:
- Selena Feet Pictures
- Ji-eun Lee Feet Pictures
- America Ferrera Feet Pictures
- Megan Boone Feet Pictures
- Ashley Graham Feet Pictures
- Jeannie Mai Jenkins Feet Pictures
- Clara Cleymans Feet Pictures
- Stevie Nicks Feet Pictures
- Heidi Klum Feet Pictures
- Khloé Kardashian Feet Pictures
- Reese Witherspoon Feet Pictures
- Beyoncé Feet Pictures
- Jennifer Lawrence Feet Pictures
- Kim Kardashian Feet Pictures
- Megan Fox Feet Pictures
- Margot Robbie Feet Pictures
- Mila Kunis Feet Pictures
- Julianne Moore Feet Pictures
- Meagan Good Feet Pictures
- Jordana Brewster Feet Pictures
- Lexi Kaufman Feet Pictures
- Victoria Justice Feet Pictures
- Debra Messing Feet Pictures
- Kristen Bell Feet Pictures
- Shelley Hennig Feet Pictures
- Dana Loesch Feet Pictures
- Abigail Spencer Feet Pictures
- Joanna Gaines Feet Pictures
- Alessia Cara Feet Pictures
- Jameela Jamil Feet Pictures
- Annabelle Wallis Feet Pictures
- Lauren Graham Feet Pictures
- Stevie Nicks Feet Pictures
- Mariah Carey Feet Pictures
- Ariel Winter Feet Pictures
- Anne Hathaway Feet Pictures
- Natalie Portman Feet Pictures
- Miley Cyrus Feet Pictures
- Taylor Swift Feet Pictures
- Jennifer Aniston Feet Pictures
- Selena Gomez Feet Pictures
- Susan Sarandon Feet Pictures
- Alicia Keys Feet Pictures
- Jaimie Alexander Feet Pictures
- Gal Gadot Feet Pictures
- Gigi Hadid Feet Pictures
- Teal Swan Feet Pictures
- Blake Lively Feet Pictures