In the latest episode of The Kardashians, 11-year-old Penelope, daughter of Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian, didn’t hold back when it came to discussing her father’s romantic life. In a candid conversation with Kris Jenner and Khloé Kardashian, Penelope expressed her thoughts on Scott’s dating preferences, emphasizing that he should consider dating someone older and more mature given his age of 40.
Penelope’s straightforward advice followed Scott’s high-profile relationships, including his on-and-off romance with Sofia Richie and a brief stint with Amelia Gray Hamlin. After Scott’s past relationships, Penelope voiced her desire for her father to find companionship following Kourtney’s marriage to Travis Barker.
During the episode, Kris Jenner and Khloé Kardashian took it upon themselves to play matchmakers for Scott, urging him to define his ideal partner. Scott admitted to feeling lonely and expressed his need for someone understanding, patient, and kind. Although he joked about Khloé being an ideal match, he clarified that he values her friendship deeply.
Kris Jenner chimed in with her own playful comment, suggesting that Scott might have a crush on Khloé, a sentiment she shares along with many others. While the conversation showcased Scott’s vulnerability, it also highlighted the enduring camaraderie within the Kardashian-Jenner family.
- Kourtney Kardashian Recalls Ultrasound That Saved Her and Travis Barker’s Baby
- 10 Reasons Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour’s Box Office Is So Impressive: Breaking Down The $123M Opening
- George Clooney, Scarlett Johansson, Ben Affleck Meet With SAG-AFTRA Leaders Over Stalled Strike Talks
- Britney Spears Says Father Jamie Repeatedly Told Her She “Looked Fat,” “Infantilized” Her in Conservatorship
- Celebrating 100 Years of Disney! Who Went Home on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Tonight?
- Britney Spears Reveals She Had an Abortion Because Justin Timberlake ‘Didn’t Want to Be a Father’ (Exclusive)
- Taylor Swift offers her mansion to Gigi Hadid and Bradley Cooper for secret romance
- Gigi Hadid and family get death threats over Palestine support after model was condemned by Israel
- Israeli Government Blasts Gigi Hadid’s Extremely Mild Pro-Palestine Post