Taylor Swift Opens Her Rhode Island Mansion as a Romantic Haven for Gigi Hadid and Bradley Cooper
Taylor Swift has reportedly offered her Rhode Island mansion as a secluded hideaway for the budding romance between Gigi Hadid and Bradley Cooper. According to sources, Swift, known for her matchmaking tendencies, has provided her home to the couple to enjoy some privacy away from the prying eyes of the paparazzi. Despite both Hadid and Cooper having their own properties in New York, they opted for Swift’s mansion for a more intimate setting to nurture their relationship.
The lovebirds were recently spotted in New York City, sparking rumors about their romance. After being seen together arriving in the city, Gigi Hadid and Bradley Cooper were captured sharing a cozy dinner at the renowned restaurant Via Carota. During the outing, Gigi sported a chic white crop top paired with a brown skirt and a sleek bun, while Bradley opted for a plaid shirt, a tee from the One Tribe Foundation, and a baseball cap.
Reports suggest that Gigi and Bradley’s connection was initiated through Bradley’s ex, Irina Shayk. The pair hit it off after their introduction, with sources indicating that their relationship has been blossoming. Earlier this year, Gigi Hadid was romantically linked to Bradley’s close friend, Leonardo DiCaprio, when they were spotted enjoying a Hamptons getaway. Notably, Bradley shares a 6-year-old daughter, Lea De Seine, with Irina Shayk, while Gigi Hadid co-parents 3-year-old Khai with her ex, Zayn Malik, following their split in October 2022.
In a separate romantic development, Taylor Swift has been spotted enjoying her own relationship with NFL player Travis Kelce. The couple was seen indulging in PDA during a dinner date in NYC. While Swift plays matchmaker for her friends, she seems to have found her own love story, demonstrating her romantic spirit both in her friendships and her own relationships.
- Gigi Hadid and family get death threats over Palestine support after model was condemned by Israel
- Israeli Government Blasts Gigi Hadid’s Extremely Mild Pro-Palestine Post
- Pete Davidson in poignant ‘SNL’ opening: ‘My heart is with everyone whose lives have been destroyed this week’
- Will Smith’s Response to Jada’s Memoir Explains Why She ‘Can’t Divorce’ Him
- Gloria Gaynor among fans to praise Madonna’s two London nights of Celebration Tour
- Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce leave ‘SNL’ after party together hand in hand, after surprise cameos
- ‘Three’s Company’ actress Suzanne Somers dies at 76
- Fans Can’t Get Over Kelly Clarkson’s ‘Revenge’ Look on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Chris Evans Confirms His Marriage to Wife Alba Baptista After 2 ‘Wonderful’ Secret Weddings