In a security alert on Saturday, U.S. fighter jets were deployed to intercept a civilian aircraft that breached restricted airspace near President Joe Biden’s residence in Wilmington, Delaware.
The incident unfolded shortly after 2 p.m. when a civilian aircraft entered the restricted airspace, triggering a response from the United States Secret Service.
Anthony Guglielmi, Chief of Communications for the United States Secret Service, confirmed that as a precaution, assets were quickly scrambled to intercept the intruding civilian aircraft. Fortunately, the situation was resolved safely as the aircraft made a successful landing at a nearby airport.
Guglielmi assured that there were no disruptions to the protectee’s (President Biden’s) movements as a result of this incident. Currently, agents from the United States Secret Service are collaborating with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to investigate the breach and ensure the security protocols are upheld.
Despite the security scare, President Biden, who was in Wilmington over the weekend, was not directly impacted by the incident. He continued with his plans and attended a church service on Saturday evening.
For more updates on this security incident and other news, follow these sources:
- Quora – Celebrity Caster
- Reddit – Celebrity Measurements
- Medium – Amelia California
- Celebrity Caster Pinterest
- Uber Gossip News
Stay informed through these sources for the latest developments and breaking news.
- Mike Pence Suspends Presidential Campaign
- Israel Expands Ground Operations in Gaza
- Authorities Detail Where Body of Maine Shooting Suspect Was Found
- Israel Launches Second Ground Incursion into Gaza, Hamas Commander Killed in Airstrike
- Israeli tanks hit Gaza, settler attacks in West Bank, Middle East economies threat
- Tragedy Strikes Maine as 22 Lives Lost in Dual Shooting Incidents