Kelly Clarkson Stuns Fans with ‘Revenge’ Look on ‘The Tonight Show’
In a recent appearance on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, Kelly Clarkson made a striking style statement, leaving fans in awe of her bold new aesthetic. Clarkson, who recently relocated to New York City, showcased a departure from her usual fashion choices, opting for a chic and sophisticated look that many are hailing as her ‘revenge’ style.
During her visit to 30 Rock, Clarkson chose a sleek all-black ensemble, steering clear of her signature floral “Little House on the Prairie dresses.” The talk show host donned a black lace button-up blouse paired with tailored black trousers featuring a wide leg. Her long blonde hair cascaded down in elegant waves, complemented by a nude matte lip and a smoky eye makeup look.
Clarkson took to Instagram to share a snapshot of her stunning outfit, giving credit to her talented team of stylists. The post highlighted the efforts of makeup artist Gloria Elias-Foeille, hair stylist Robert Ramos, and stylist Micaela Erlanger, who collectively contributed to her impeccable appearance.
In her Instagram caption, Clarkson humorously remarked on her journey to the show, stating, “Rough commute tonight,” and playfully tagging Fallon and the show itself. The singer’s newfound fashion flair has resonated with fans, sparking excitement and anticipation for her future television appearances as she continues to captivate audiences with her talent and style.
- Chris Evans Confirms His Marriage to Wife Alba Baptista After 2 ‘Wonderful’ Secret Weddings
- Michael Caine Announces Retirement From Acting
- Steve Rogers Is Captain America No More in Avengers: Twilight
- Pete Davidson Opens SNL With Emotional Message About Israel and 9/11
- Taylor Swift Reportedly ‘Really Likes’ Travis Kelce and Doesn’t Want to Be a ‘Distraction’ to Him at Games
- Taylor Swift Makes Surprise ‘SNL’ Appearance Introducing Ice Spice After Travis Kelce Cameo
- Someone Just Took A Dump On The Show Floor Of New York Comic Con
- ‘Lessons in Chemistry’ series review: Brie Larson headlines a quaint tale that is organic, but struggles to create a bond
- ‘Suits’ streaming so successful new show being planned