Chris Evans Reveals Marriage to Alba Baptista After Two Secret Ceremonies
Chris Evans, the renowned Captain America star, confirmed his marriage to Alba Baptista during a panel at New York City Comic Con on Saturday, October 14. Sporting a gold wedding band, Evans shared the exciting news with the audience, revealing that they had two beautiful ceremonies—one on the East Coast and another in Portugal, where Baptista hails from. Reflecting on the weddings, Evans expressed his joy but acknowledged the challenges of planning two ceremonies.
While this marks the first time Evans publicly discussed his marriage to Baptista, their relationship was confirmed by Us Weekly in September. Despite their low-key approach, the couple tied the knot in Massachusetts without a public engagement announcement. Their romance became evident in November 2022 when they were spotted holding hands in New York City, although they had been linked since 2021 when Baptista followed Evans and his family members on Instagram.
Throughout their relationship, Evans and Baptista kept their romance private, preferring a quiet life away from the spotlight. In February 2023, Evans shared heartfelt Valentine’s Day tributes, featuring personal photos of the couple on various adventures, showcasing their deep connection.
Before settling down with Baptista, Evans openly expressed his desire for a family, emphasizing his love for “pedestrian, domestic things” like carving pumpkins and decorating Christmas trees. The actor had previously been linked to several high-profile actresses, including Jessica Biel, Minka Kelly, Lily Collins, and an on-and-off relationship with Jenny Slate from 2016 to 2018.
With this joyful revelation, fans are celebrating the happiness of the newlyweds as they embark on this exciting chapter of their lives together.
- Michael Caine Announces Retirement From Acting
- Steve Rogers Is Captain America No More in Avengers: Twilight
- Pete Davidson Opens SNL With Emotional Message About Israel and 9/11
- Taylor Swift Reportedly ‘Really Likes’ Travis Kelce and Doesn’t Want to Be a ‘Distraction’ to Him at Games
- Taylor Swift Makes Surprise ‘SNL’ Appearance Introducing Ice Spice After Travis Kelce Cameo
- Someone Just Took A Dump On The Show Floor Of New York Comic Con
- ‘Lessons in Chemistry’ series review: Brie Larson headlines a quaint tale that is organic, but struggles to create a bond
- ‘Suits’ streaming so successful new show being planned
- Hollywood Labor Unions Show Support For SAG-AFTRA Amid Suspended Negotiations, Urge Studios To “Make Meaningful Moves” Toward Contract