Kim Kardashian House – Hidden Hills: Kim Kardashian pays $23 million to her ex-husband Kanye West in exchange for Kanye West’s Hidden Hills home. The couple has finalized their divorce, and Kardashian is working on getting the houses for her four children (North, 8, Saint, 5 1/2, Chicago, 3 1/2), North 8 Saint, 5 1/2, Chicago 3 1/2, and Psalm 2, which she shares with the rapper.
READ ALSO: Kim Kardashian’s Measurements
The legal papers submitted to the Los Angeles Superior Court on October 12 revealed that 40-year-old “Keeping Up With the Kardashians star will be the owner of the house. The documents are obtained from people and revealed that she also keeps “all finishing, furniture, fixtures, appliances’ collectibles, silver and art currently located in said Residence.” The division will be one of the reasons behind Kardashian and West’s divorce proceedings.
According to the report, The publication states that $20 million of the price agreed upon is the property’s value, and the remaining $3 million was put towards the property’s goods.
The house is famous for its neutral and all-white color scheme designed by Belgian architectural firm Axel Vervoordt working together with Kanye and Kim. They bought the home for $20 million in 2014.
According to Kim’s mom, Kris Jenner, following the renovation of Vervoordt, the property’s value soared to $60 million. However, Kim Kardashian is paid by the businessman and musician less than half of the cost.
The continuous renovations to the property made neighbors angry. People reported that one of Kardashian West’s neighbors contacted the court to prevent her from adding to the property an “underground vault, subterranean parking, an attached subterranean ‘wellness center’ and a detached guardhouse.”
Kim has also created a mini replica of her neighborhood called Hidden Hills and even has an arch where it says the “street” starts, which declares Lil Hidden Hills. The right-hand part of the town offers the Kardashian-Jenner family many options to play house, including a flower shop, a grocery store, and a cottage-style home with two stories. Always mindful of the details, Kim also included:
- An ATM.
- A Starbucks walk-up.
- The appearance of a guard tower that will block guests from entering Little Hidden Hills in her child-friendly design.
The resident Sarah Key requested that the Hidden Hills Community Association block Kim’s plans to “flatten two hills” and construct “two high-pressure gas transmission lines” as the neighborhood needs to be able to keep the “natural and rustic county setting.” These changes will place “Hidden Hills community members at risk of catastrophic bodily injury and irreparable real personal property damage.”
Key’s documents said they “can and will cause irreparable harm at a minimum to the destruction of two hills of Hidden Hills” and “moving forward these two development projects may cause loss of a life,” according to the information stated by People.
ALSO READ: Jennifer Aniston House
If you really enjoyed Kim Kardashian House – Hidden Hills tour, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to your friends, or sharing it on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Thank you!
- Jennifer Aniston House – Bel-Air Mansion
- Taylor Swift’s Rhode Island Holiday House
- Top 100 Most Famous British Actresses – Hottest Celebrities
- Top 100 Hottest British Models- Hottest Celebrities
- Top 100 Most Famous British Female Singers – Hottest Celebrities
- Amy Winehouse Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Full Body Measurements
- Anne Marie Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Full Body Measurements
- Jessie J Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Full Body Measurements
- Adele Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Full Body Measurements
- Dua Lipa Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Full Body Measurements
- Georgina Chapman Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Full Body Measurements
- Tanya Burr Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Full Body Measurements