Christina Aguilera Weight Loss Plan: Women who lose 10 pounds after pregnancy is considered to have lost approximately 10 pounds. This is then the combined weight of the baby and amniotic fluid. Christina, an R&B singer, managed to lose more than 30 pounds after giving up her baby.
Her strict diet and intense workouts are responsible for her weight loss. The specific diet plan followed by Christina is given below. This diet plan was followed for six days per week. It included 3 meals and 2 snacks. It also included whole grains and vegetables that can provide extra protein.
CHRISTINA LOSES 30 TO 40 POUNDS OF BODY WEIGHT AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO A CHILD
- She consumed between 1600 and 1800 calories daily during the diet plan period. Her medium build was satisfied by the high-calorie count.
- She breastfed her baby. She also lost additional calories by doing this. While breastfeeding, she felt more tired and satisfied her hunger with snacks. According to doctors, breastfeeding helps mothers lose weight.
- A single day in a week, i.e. Sunday was free to eat whatever she wanted. Christina could eat what she wanted for one day in a week, i.e. Sunday. She enjoyed chili cheese fries, her favorite candies and other snacks. Throughout the entire day.
- Aguilera spoke out about the diet plan. She stated that she did not eat a deprived diet. She did not restrict herself from eating food that had a negative impact on her health.
- The Fresh Diet offers a weight loss program. Although the diets were very expensive, the menu was quite impressive. You could enjoy delicious dishes such as pork stir-fry and pesto couscous with stuffed tomatoes. The diet cost her $1349.69 a month.
- Tee Sorge, Christina’s personal trainer, helped her lose weight by helping her do exercises and workouts.
- She also practiced yoga and meditation.
Christina lost a lot of weight by following the diet plan and doing 5 to 6 days of weekly exercise. Below are the food items included in the diet plan.
Breakfast – English muffin made from whole grains, peanut butter, and jelly.
Snack – Fruit piece
Lunch – Whole wheat bread and tuna
Snack – Cheddar cheese
Dinner – Fish entree served with chicken or salad
This diet is high in vitamins, minerals, and proteins. This diet plan is also low on fat. Other essentials such as omega 3 fatty acids, etc. are also included in the diet plan. Her diet plan also includes these essential nutrients.
Christina was criticized for her weight gain in the past few years. Critics claimed that her clothes were too small and not fitting her. She is now a much prettier model and has a better figure.
The singer advises her fans that they should feel safe and have a positive outlook on life.
If you choose to, you can also purchase a meal plan similar to Christina’s The Fresh Diet Plan. Although private chefs are able to prepare healthy and unique meals, it is expensive to engage them. Guides for cooking are a great source of healthy recipes. This is an affordable way to prepare healthy and delicious meals.