Jason Kelce Dodges Taylor Swift Podcast Question Amid Brother Travis’ Romance!
Philadelphia Eagles center, Jason Kelce, sidestepped naming Taylor Swift as his dream guest on his podcast, New Heights with Jason and Travis Kelce. He playfully responded to Devin McCourty’s query, saying, “I can’t say Taylor Swift. Travis would kill me,” on a video shared by NFL on NBC. Instead, he jokingly suggested his Aunt Judy as a podcast guest.
This comment comes amidst Travis Kelce’s budding romance with Swift, openly discussed on their podcast since July. Travis revealed his attempt to give Swift a friendship bracelet with his number during her Kansas City tour stop. Swift has been mentioned multiple times on the podcast, notably their father, Ed Kelce, chatting with her at a Chiefs game. Travis even made a cameo on SNL’s Swift-themed sketch, expressing his excitement about being part of it.
Sources indicate that Travis is genuinely smitten with Swift, a surprising turn for his friends. He’s reportedly “very into her” and happy in this relationship.
- Elon Musk Offers $1 Billion to Wikipedia for Name Change Proposal
- Joint Statement by Western Leaders Affirms Israel’s Right to Defend Itself and Calls for Adherence to Humanitarian Law
- Israeli president claims chemical weapons formula found on body of Hamas militant
- Emily Blunt Issues Apology for Insensitive Remark Made 11 Years Ago
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 43rd Birthday in Beverly Hills with Sisters
- Mick Jagger makes surprise slapstick cameo on ‘SNL’ alongside host Bad Bunny
- Cheney Labels Trump as ‘Single Most Dangerous Threat’ if Reelected
- Imran Khan’s PTI criticises ‘VVIP protocol’, use of govt resources to facilitate Nawaz Sharif’s return to Pakistan
- Tragedy Strikes Detroit Synagogue as President Found Stabbed to Death Outside Home